Friday, July 3, 2009

Albertson's Meat Deal

Tonight, I stopped in at Albertson's to see if they had an item I was waiting for. They didn't. BUT. . . I found this great deal. An employee was standing at the front of the store handing out coupons and explaining this deal.

I bought 10 Kraft BBQ Sauce 10/$10
Received $5 off instantly
I had 5 $0.50 coupons
Paid $2.50 for 10 BBQ Sauces
Used 5 MC for $2 off meat wyb 2 BBQ Sauce (These were given to me by the employee)
I bought 4 Hormel Pork Loin & 1 4-pack Pork Chops, all in the "Always Tender" line of products
All five had $2 Manager's Special coupons attached
I also used 5 $1 coupons off Hormel "Always Tender" items.
Total paid: $2.50, plus tax

I paid $2.50 for $25 worth of Pork and 10 BBQ Sauces.

Now that's a Super Coupon Deal!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Swagbucks