Friday, November 6, 2009

Target Run

So, I didn't use to love Target. It seemed to not be well stocked and the deals weren't that great. I've changed my thinking! They have this great deal where you get a gift card with a qualifying purchase. They have a promo on Glade Holiday scents and I have coupons for the scented oil tins. So, here's what I did today.

PROMO: Buy 5 Holiday Scented Oil tins, refills, wall units or refills, or select candles, Receive a $5 Target Gift Card.

Bought 5 Scented Oil Tins, $2.50 each
Bought 5 Scented Oil Refills, $2.50 each
Subtotal = $25.00

-5 $1.50/1 MC (inside tins of previous purchases), down to $17.50
-5 BOGO MC here or (blinkies @ FredMeyer, Albertsons), down to $5.50
-1 $5 Target Gift Card, from previouse purchase, down to $.50
=$.90, with tax
Received 2 $5 Target Gift Cards

I repeated this deal 2 times. Now I had 4 Target Gift Cards. I'll save one to "roll" with another Target Gift Card Deal.

To make the above deal even better, Glade has a rebate available for $5 back wyb 3 items. The rebate can be submitted 3 times per household. So all three transactions above can be submitted to receive a total of $15 back.

They have Wii games on sale, buy 2 get 1 free. They are priced $14.99 - $49.99. Target has coupons available online or at the registry kiosk for $10/2. (When you follow this link for the coupon, look on page 5.) So, I bought 6 games @ $14.99 each, received 2 of the games free, used 3 $10/2 Target Coupons, used 3 $5 Target Gift Cards from previous 3 transactions, and paid just $15, plus tax, for 6 Wii Games.

Take into account the $15 Glade rebate, and I received all of the above for FREE!

Even if you don't do the Glade deal, the Wii games end up being 6/$30. That's just $5 each, plus tax. Definitely a good deal for Christmas.

1 comment:

Chare said...

Where did you get the rebate information for the glade products? I tried looking on their website but didn't find anything... Also Glade on Facebook has a $2/2 coupon up right now for these same products! That helps the deal!!!

jashoard@yahoo.com

Search This Blog

Swagbucks